Why Should You Choose MEAN Stack for Web Development Project?
Overview Whenever it comes to web development stacks, web developers have a lot of options to choose from. However, one must keep in mind that technology is continually evolving and…
What is MEAN?
- It is open-source.
- It is fast-paced and organised.
- It is a flexible stack that can be used to create both mobile and online applications.
Understanding MEAN Stack Components
Before delving further on to knowing about why you must pick Mean Stack Development for your web project, it is time to learn about its prime components:
- MongoDB: This open-source NoSQL database maintains data in JSON-like documents that are versatile. For web applications, it delivers better performance and easy handling. Mongoose is a NodeJS framework that allows you to deal with this database easily.
- ExpressJS: This compact framework connects NodeJS with MongoDB with an easy-to-use interface. It enables you to utilize RESTful routes and integrates HTML pages or layouts to database data directly.
Most Famous Companies using MEAN Stack
Some of the most well-known web development companies that employ MEAN Stack for web development include:
- Accenture: Accenture is a web development company that is known for management consulting, technical support services, and offshore firms with offices across the world. It uses MEAN Stack to build its public-facing site for customer contact.
- Sisense: It delivers complicated data business intelligence solutions. Its enterprise-level BI platform, which lets you analyze and display your company’s data in real-time, is built on MEAN Stack.
- Vungle: A mobile video advertising platform that lets app developers monetize their apps. It builds its client-facing website with MEAN Stack, which exhibits all of Vungle’s goods and services.
- Fiverr: It is a worldwide online marketplace where you can purchase services. Its client-facing website, which connects vendors with buyers all around the world, is built on MEAN Stack.
Advantages of Choosing MEAN Stack in Web Project
MEAN Stack is an open-source framework which offers several advantages for web development services and has grown in popularity among enterprises all around the world. Many large firms, including Yahoo, Intuit, The New York Times, and others, are now employing it in their projects. View the several advantages of utilizing MEAN Stack for web development here.
Flexibility and Efficiency in Spades
The four frameworks that make up the MEAN stack are all free, open-source, and scalable. They also provide a collection of supplementary libraries and reusable modules that help to accelerate development and save time.
The MEAN stack’s cost-effectiveness is one of the most important reasons why it should be at the top of the client as well as the developer’s lists. Several new aspiring developers have shown a serious interest in it as it has gained popularity. MEAN Developers also can exchange the algorithms because they are obtainable within the stack.
Support from the Global Community
The MEAN stack receives consistent support from a variety of businesses and organizations, including MongoDB, NodeJS, and AngularJS. MongoDB, for example, is a well-known NoSQL database provider. The top eight hosting services in the world support NodeJS natively. AngularJS is supported by major companies like Google, and NPM is a large package ecosystem that aids in the packaging of solutions.
MultiQoS Expertise in MEAN Stack Development
As previously said, MEAN Stack has grown in popularity in recent years as a result of its cost-effectiveness and convenience of usage. It’s perfect for web development projects demanding high scalability, maintainability, and speedy delivery without sacrificing quality since it allows you to pick the correct collection of technologies for your project while using a single code base.
You can connect with MultiQoS today if you’re looking to hire mean stack developers or web development agency to help you create web apps using the MEAN Stack framework or other comparable technologies.
Today’s commercial environment necessitates the development of rapid application models with a highly flexible design that can be readily adapted to changing specifications. The professional MEAN stack developers want a software stack that emphasizes development independence and flexibility, as well as locally owned schema and built-in support. The MEAN stack is a collection of development tools that offers a cost-effective way to meet the aforementioned goals.
One of the main reasons for MEAN Stack’s growing popularity is that it is constantly improving. MEAN stack technologies are widely used in the online and mobile app development worlds to offer cutting-edge web and mobile applications. Due to its distinguishing attractions like spinning out rapid, loosely linked web apps and ReST (Representational State Transfer) based API services, MEAN is here to stay as a popular full-stack development solution.
Looking For Dedicated MEAN Stack Develope?
Our MEAN Stack development team possesses the necessary skills and expertise to construct applications with reliability, precision, and agility.
FAQ on MEAN Stack for Web Development
The following are the main distinctions:
- Additionally, Full-stack is preferable for websites with moderate traffic.
The prime features of MEAN Stack web development include:
- A large library of modules
- Support from a global community
- Robust and maintainable solutions
- Cost-effective, huge storage data in JSON format
The following companies are the greatest places to look for MEAN Stack developers:
- Hidden Brains
MEAN Stack is perfect for web development applications that require responsive website with basic functionality. At the very same time, MERN is well-suited to enterprise-level applications with a high-profile intended audience.